Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sou's first lesson in exhibitionism



My first lesson to her schooling of exhibitionism was in the safety and eroticism of an adult cinema in the afternoon show. My options at the time were fairly limited being that it was 1985 and London was quite puritanical at the time.

There was a multiplex of 4-5 adult cinema’s in Soho’s corner and I chose that for our first experience together.

She wore a long wool skirt and a matching top and on top a long coat. The movies were all soft-core mostly Italian origin. I must say that I found most of them erotic. We checked all the screens for what it was on and who was there. There seemed to be all men. There was one other woman that looked to be around 60, fat with peroxide hair.

After checking all the screens I picked up my target, a male of about 55 sitting on his own in the centre of the cinema in the middle row.

I held her hand and led her to sit next to him and I sat next to her. The man seemed quite shocked at a beautiful girl coming to sit right next to him where the whole cinema was almost empty.

Time passed and neither of us made a move. When I felt that she started to feel comfortable with the environment I asked her to lift her long skirt up and spread her legs enough though to keep her white cotton knickers from showing. As she did I could feel the man getting alarmed and shifty.

Immediately after I asked her to place her right hand on the man’s lap and leave it there.
As she did the man felt uneasy. He felt uncomfortable as he was trying to calculate what the scenario was, were we experimenting or was it a whore with her pimp. He looked at us and I think that my long hair and beard must have terrified the poor guy but he just stayed motionless. I then asked her to unzip him and take his cock out.

His cock was fat, short and circumcised. He placed his hand on her thigh but I nodded to him to leave it and he did. His cock seemed fully erect and I asked her to lift up her dress and remove her knickers. She did and then she spread her legs showing to both of us her pussy.

I asked her to start playing slowly with the man while squeezing the head of his penis tightly.

As she started to do so I took my own cock out and asked her to play with me with her left hand .Sou was sitting there with two cocks in hand playing slowly as she showed to us her pussy.

It took us more than 15 minutes to come as she really played slow with both cocks and painfully. As we men came she squeezed all the cum out of our cocks by squeezing the head as much as we could take.

After she made us cum I put my cock back in my trousers and told her to ask the man to play with her pussy.

The man looked at me for reconfirmation and I nodded “YES”. Sou came in a few minutes her whole body jerking violently and she squeezed the man’s hand between her legs.

I held her hand and led her out of there. We took the tube home where I fucked her hard and drove her to a couple of more orgasms.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Teaching exhibition-the beginning



I became quite a pal with Sou as she was taking the same train home with me and also because as far as I was concerned she was one of the best looking girls in the Uni.

I always went crazy for Chinese girls and Sou was simply so sexy and intelligent with an excellent dress sense. She told me that she had a boyfriend, an Iranian photographer who lived near me with his mother. She told me that he was a jealous type and that she would not like to tell him that we were friends. She said that she liked me as with my size, long hair and stubble and everything I looked so macho to her..(Well it was the 80’s)

As we grew closer she told me that she had a hard time reaching orgasm with her boyfriend and that she was quite shy to let her boyfriend know.

I asked her various questions about sex and of course I asked her whether her boyfriend had taken any naughty pictures of her being a photographer and all.

She said that he did and I offered to show her mine (of Pearl and her friends) if she would show me hers. After that nearly all of our discussions ended about sex.

With time she started coming to my flat for drinks before going to her place and I promised that one day I would show her how to relax through meditation so as to be easier to reach orgasm.

One Monday morning she told me to skip classes and go back to my flat for drinks and meditation. I realized that she was ready for us to have sex.

Back to the flat she asked me whether we could take sex real slow and could I please turn her on for hours before leading her to an orgasm.

We drank some wine and smoked a couple of cigarettes and as we sat there opposite one another she came and sat on my lap and she asked me to show her a few naked pictures of mine. I showed her some of Pearl and her friends flashing in public,raising their skirts up, giving me blowjobs in deserted beaches and fucking on the sand.

She found that so interesting, the nudity in our beaches and all. I realized it was time for me to taste her lips.I kissed her slow. I kissed her lips and neck slow…smelling and slowly tasting her neck and lips… I started unbuttoning her shirt and as we kissed I started removing all her clothes slowly. We ended under the covers and we started kissing slowly and tasting one another’s lips. Even though we were both naked and I was hard as hell I did not touch her nipples or pussy. I laid next to her kissing her and cuddling her. I kissed her belly and touched her all over and then placed my hard cock on her pussy lips. I left my cock there hard on her lips without pushing it…just laying there.I wanted her to feel the weight of my cock against her pussy.

I reached her ear and asked her if she would like me to tell her a true story of me fucking in those deserted beaches. She nodded yes and bit her lips and she looked as though she was horny enough for the torture to begin…. she exposed me her neck more which I kissed before I slowly started to whisper her a story slowly.. talking slowly in her ear..She started moving her pelvis slow and rubbing her pussy lips against my cock…as I was telling her more and more stories from my life.

I then put the tip of my cock just inside her outer lips and just let my cock feel her wetness..i let the tip of my cock there and then slowly I let my cock insert her pussy for some small thrusts every now and then as I told her more and more of my life’s stories…

She was pushing her pelvis for more and as I pushed some of my cock further inside her….

I reached for a gel beside me and I poured some on my fingers..I touched her clit …it was not a particularly big clitoris but it was quite hard and sensitive…I started circling my finger around her lips,her hood and tiny touches of her clitoris while fucking her with slow sharp thrusts never entering her in whole..

I could feel her getting more and more excited…

I was telling her story after story…she was trusting for more..slowly I had my whole cock inside her and was rubbing her clit harder…

I remember her coming very violently and very hard…hmmmm I was so turned on…I just came inside her…my cock swimming in all her wetness…

She smiled and said….”Byron…teach me to expose myself in public…I am dying for this”

xxxx

B

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The end of summer,army..going to London


Pearl never got her revenge.Summer passed and i got to finish the army.I went to London to study..Pearl to NY,Nora stayed behind and got a job at a record store and Jane had one more year of school.

It was my second time in the UK as an avid reader may recall.I stayed with some friends for three-four days and then got a bedsit in North London.

I was trying to settle down..I was looking at the women and they all looked so fine...there was an older woman around, a friend of my Greek landlady..she was married and flirted with me right in front of her husband.She was sexy and offered to help me if i needed something but even horny thought to save her for later.

Then there was a turkish boy living in the next room that promised to show me the ropes with the local clubs.

I run for exercise every day as joining a Gym was way too expensive waiting for University to begin.

As i ran i was stopped and landed an evening job with the local bookie as a doorman at his poker club.

Then Uni bequn...the women were so many and the opportunities seemed endless.

I took my first classes and one day on the way home i was sharing the train with a fellow student...who was a beautiful tall elegant girl from Hong -Kong.

She said Hi and she told me that her name was Sou.... and that she was here for three more months until Christmas as she was transfering credits to Hong-Kong..she said she was living with her middle -eastern boyfriend quite near my bedsit...

I was glad to meet her..she was stunning..well that was the beginning of a lovely love affair....

B

No comments: